Digital Science Webinar: How the Internet of Things is Disrupting Science
Media is any form of research output that is recorded and played. This is most commonly video, but can be audio or 3D representations.
In this webinar, we look at how the Internet of Things (IoT) is changing and driving digital transformation in science, what tools are on offer and what the future landscape will look like.
You’ll learn about:
- What the Internet of Things (IoT) is and why it’s useful to know!
- Why the IoT is foundational for science’s full potential
- What the key challenges are facing industry
- Predecessors to IoT and current technology approaches
- IoT case studies from Transcriptic and TetraScience – lab tools leading the way
Thought leaders speaking include:
- Umesh Katpally, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Yvonne Linney, CEO, Transcriptic
- Alok Tayi, CEO and Co-founder, TetraScience
- Laura Wheeler, Digital Science