Digital Science Webinar: Gaining Perspective on Plan S
mediaposted on 11.03.2019 by Digital Science
Media is any form of research output that is recorded and played. This is most commonly video, but can be audio or 3D representations.
This webinar sheds some light on Plan S to help you best prepare for the upcoming changes.
- How Plan S might shape new publisher business models
- How publishers can avoid potential roadblocks as they look for solutions
- The effect of Plan S on smaller Learned & Society Publishers
- The goals of participating funders and how they will manage change
- How to better prepare by finding out the answers to questions such as 'which funders, regions and research areas affected by Plan S will have the most effect on the publishing landscape?'
- How to adapt workflows and use relevant tools to keep up with impending mandates
- David Sweeny - UKRI
- Dan Pollock - Delta Think
- Wendy Newsham - Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Tracey Depellegrin - Genetics Society of America
- Daniel Hook - Digital Science