GRID release 2020-06-29
datasetposted on 30.06.2020, 14:32 authored by Data-science Digital-scienceData-science Digital-science
A database of over 98,000 research institutes with persistent identifiers.
New GRID entries for:
- Missing institutes and centers of Fraunhofer Society
- Missing institutes from the National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (Japan)
- Various Japanese universities
- Institutions related to the Dimensions' 'COVID-19' collection
- National Science Foundation South Africa - Facilities
- ROR requests for additions (February, March, April and May 2020)
- GRID records without URL and with the types "Government", "Nonprofit" and "Company"
- Update of ROR IDs (ROR release December 2019 Version 2)
- Review of University Systems in the US (SUNY, University System Wisconsin, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning)
- Review of Dutch Research Council
- Review of National and Provincial CDCs in China
- Review of Australian Government
- Review of Multinational Companies
Geonames data is CC-BY, and noted as such in the data.