GRID release 2020-03-15
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
New GRID entries for:
- Missing institutes and centers of Fraunhofer Society
- NARO research institutes and centers
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) institutes and centers
- Requests from ROR
- Added metadata to GRID records without any url and with the types "Government", "Nonprofit" and "Company"
- Added Geonames IDs to GRID records without any
- Name corrections and language label updates
- Update of ROR IDs (ROR release December 2019 Version 2)
- Review of multinational companies and updates on relationships and name labels
Geonames data is CC-BY, and noted as such in the data.