GRID release 2019-10-06
datasetposted on 15.10.2019 by Data-science Digital-science, Digital Science
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
A database of over 97,000 research institutes with persistent identifiers.
Institutes added from the following sources:
- Various sources including Germany, Spain, Norway, China, Canada, Slovakia, USA, and the UK
- ROR IDs have been added as external identifier
- Updated Geonames data to a recent release
- Added metadata to GRID records without any url and with type "Education"
- Review of HESA IDs
- Update of Wikidata IDs and Wikipedia links
- Review of the National Physical Laboratory (UK)
- Review of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center and Naval Research Laboratory (US)
- Review of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Review of the European Space Agency
- Review of some German research institutions
- Review of "CONICET - the National Scientific and Technical Research Council Argentina"
- Review of United Nations organisations
- Review of Academia Sinica (Taiwan)
- Review of Weill Medical College (US)
- Review of US Agricultural Research Service Research Centers
- Review of University of Paris-Saclay children