GRID release 2019-02-17
datasetposted on 20.02.2019 by Data-science Digital-science, Digital Science
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
A database of over 95,000 research institutes with persistent identifiers.
Institutes added from the following sources:
- Various sources including the United States, Europe, India and Brazil
- Review of universities with wrong type 'Healthcare'
- National Physical Laboratory from additional sources
- Review of French "École" GRID records
- Consolidation of GRID records belonging to "RISE Research Institutes of Sweden"
Note: the geonames information is from geonames.org and licensed as CC-BY 3.0.