GRID release 2017-07-12
datasetposted on 13.07.2017 by Data-science Digital-science, Digital Science
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
A database of over 76,000 research institutes with persistent identifiers.
New institutes added from:
- Grant data from the USA, UK and Switzerland
- Worldwide data from other sources
- Increased coverage of CrossRef Open Funder Registry ID
- Metadata and relationship review of US Departments and Federal Agencies
- Metadata and relationship review of WHO
- Metadata and relationship review of HE organisations in Russia
- Resolved duplicate institutes
Note: the geonames information is from geonames.org and licensed as CC-BY 3.0.