GRID release 2016-04-28
datasetposted on 03.05.2016 by Data-science Digital-science, Digital Science
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
The tenth public release of GRID.
Note: This release changes the External ID format in the JSON dump and it is not backwards compatible so you will need to update any processes that access this data.
Institutes added from the following sources:
- ETER (European Tertiary Education Register)
- RAS (Russian Academy of Science)
- Added more types to institutes
- Added over 2000 new CrossRef Open Funder Registry IDs
- Checked GRID records where distance between lat/lon and geonames city is > 100km
- Resolved some duplicate institutes