GRID release 2015-11-05 in JSON
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
The third public release of the GRID database.
Institutes added from the following sources:
- Grant data from United States
- Grant data from Brazil
- Updated all NASA research centresUpdated subordinates for the State University of New York, US (SUNY)
- Updated subordinates for Pennsylvania State University, US
- Added foreign campuses to some universities (e.g. University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus)
- Redirected some duplicate entries