GRID release 2015-10-09 in JSON
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
The second public release of the GRID database.
Please note, the csv download only includes IDs, names & locations. See the JSON download for all metadata including types & relationships
Insitutes added from the following sources:
- Grant data from Estonia
- Grant data from Slovakia
- Grant data from United States
- grant data data from the CrossRef database (top ~5000 most frequently occurring names)
- institutes in the Index of American Universities (http://www.clas.ufl.edu/au/)
- Coverage of institutes with types increased from 33% to 76%
- Parent / Child and Affiliated relationships now included in database dump
- Added all NIHR members
- All institutes with a Fundref ID have complete metadata