GRID release 2015-09-22 in CSV
The first public release of the GRID database.
Please note, the csv download only includes IDs, names & locations. See the JSON download for all metadata including types & relationships
Please see here for a descriotion of the database format: https://www.grid.ac/format
- Database seeded from research institutes in grant data from over 65 global funders.
- GeoNames IDs added to all institutes.
- NUTS codes added to all European institutes.
- Metadata added for the top 3000 Universities, majority of Germany and Australia and many more.
- Parent / Child relationships added for 65 super institute members (e.g. Max Planck, Chinese Academy of Sciences, etc.)
External identification systems:
- HESA institution codes (Higher Education Statistics Agency UK)
- UCAS institution codes (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, UK)
- UKPRN institution codes (UK Provider Reference Number, UK)
- 4373 Fundref codes