Digital Science Webinar: Gaining Perspective on Plan S
2019-03-11T11:01:51Z (GMT) by
This webinar sheds some light on Plan S to help you best prepare for the upcoming changes.
- How Plan S might shape new publisher business models
- How publishers can avoid potential roadblocks as they look for solutions
- The effect of Plan S on smaller Learned & Society Publishers
- The goals of participating funders and how they will manage change
- How to better prepare by finding out the answers to questions such as 'which funders, regions and research areas affected by Plan S will have the most effect on the publishing landscape?'
- How to adapt workflows and use relevant tools to keep up with impending mandates
- David Sweeny - UKRI
- Dan Pollock - Delta Think
- Wendy Newsham - Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Tracey Depellegrin - Genetics Society of America
- Daniel Hook - Digital Science